- Charitatos, D. (2012). A tendency towards a ‘new’ semiotic theory of objects in a socio-economic environment, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Supervision of PhD theses in progress
- Charitatos, D. (year of entry: 2008). Semiotics and cultural perception of the industrial object. Function and meaning, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Katsaridou, M. (year of entry: 2010). Social production and ideology in animation, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Mavini, H. (year of entry: 2011). Semiotic analysis in museum environments, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Participation in advisory committees for completed PhD theses
- Spyridonidis, H. (2012). The Italian cultural influence of translations in Koventareios Municipal Library of Kozani, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Participation in committees for PhD theses in progress
- Kartsaka, E. (year of entry: 2010). Illustration as a conveyor of social issues and values in contemporary children’s books, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Fokionas, E. (year of entry: 2011). The presentation of cultural elements and the stereotypes reflected in modern Italian and Spanish foreign language textbooks, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Vazoura, G. (year of entry: 2010). History textbooks of general education for the third year of the General Lyceum (2002-2009). Quantitative and qualitative analysis, University of Western Macedonia.
- Mpika, S. (year of entry: 2012). The presence of art and its relationship with literary texts in the textbooks of secondary education in Greece, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Supervision of completed bachelor’s theses
- Dima, c. (2011). Municipal cultural communication. The example of the Municipality of Kropia, Hellenic Open University.
- Mpasakos, d. (2011). Cultural administrators and the management of the cultural reserve. The case of prehistoric and classical antiquities of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Hellenic Open University.
- Moutafi, e. (2011). The investigation of the role of cultural institutions in the development of local communities. The case of Tripolis, Hellenic Open University.
- Giannaklis, d. (2012). Navarino Natura Hall by Hellenic Postbank. Study of communication in the interactive environmental space on Navarino Dunes in Costa Navarino in Messinia, Hellenic Open University.
- Zacharopoulou, M. (2012). Museum and School: educational programme design based on the school curriculum for the Archaeological Museum of Hora, in. Messinia Prefecture, according to modern museum education methods, Hellenic Open University.
- Papangelopoulou, L. (2012). Communications policy in the regions. The example of the Municipal Art Gallery of Patra. Comparative study with the Koumantareio Gallery of Sparta, Hellenic Open University.
- Simatou, L. (2012). Cultural programs as a coping mechanism for social and learning inequalities in elementary school, Hellenic Open University.
Supervision of bachelor’s theses in progress
- Kleidara, H. (year of entry: 2011). The function of the image in the test papers of the State Language Proficiency Certificate, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Terzopoulou, E. (year of entry: 2011). Towards a typology of translators’ present perfect, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Stavrou, A. (year of entry: 2013). School mathematics textbooks used in the third year of elementary school. Semiotic analysis: Values and Culture.
Participation in committees for completed bachelor’s theses
- Karolidou, E. (2007). Comparison of initial training of French, German and Italian language teachers, A.U.TH.
- Psarrou, S. (2008). Development of analysis grid for cultural elements in foreign language textbooks. The case of English and Italian textbooks, A.U.TH.
- Chalkidou, S. (2008). The teaching of grammar in modern teaching literature, A.U.TH.
- Votti, O. (2010). Annotated translation: The absurd war journey. The war in Albania in Yiannis Beratis’ Platy Potami and Mario Rigoni Stern’s Quota Albania, A.U.TH.
- Semertzakis, E. (2011). Attitudes of secondary school pupils in Cyprus towards standard modern Greek. The Semiotics of a Linguistic Ideology, A.U.TH.
- Plafountzi, D. (2011). The operation and contribution of the Digital Museum of the History of the Ancient Olympic Games in ancient Olympia. Differences and similarities in the design of a digital museum versus a traditional museum. A comparative study of the digital technology used by the specific Museum and that used by similar digital museums in Greece, HOU.
- Stratigakou, M. (2011). The presentation of the new Archaeological Museum of Messinia: transition from the old to the new museum and facing the challenges of the 21st century, HOU.
- Spanoudaki, E. (2011). The cultural message, HOU.
- Karastamati, A. (2011). Museums, the elderly and inequality in the access to culture. A public survey in the city of Thessaloniki, HOU.
- Michalopoulou, S. (2012). Intersemiotic translation in textbooks. The case of two methods of teaching French as a foreign language in high school, French Department, A.U.TH.
- Hatzopoulou, B. (2012). Annotated translation: ‘Le vaccinazioni obbligatorie e le vaccinazioni raccomandate’ – Mandatory vaccination and recommended vaccination, A.U.TH.
- Pavlidou, L. (2012). Annotated translation: Immigrant deportations in Libya. Are they legal, effective, appropriate and fair, or not? A.U.TH.
- Neratzakis, p. (2012). Administrative issues of theatrical cultural organisations. The case study of the Municipal Regional Theatre of Kavala, HOU.
- Mpagia, E. (2012). The utilisation of local historical monuments as sites for cultural institutions to be built: the Catherine Laskaridou Foundation in the city of Piraeus, HOU.
- Demertzi, D. (2012). Digital communication and cultural sector. Websites promoting free cultural products and services. Dimensions of democracy at the local level, HOU.
Participation in examining committees for bachelor’s theses in progress
- Latinopoulou, E. (year of entry: 2010). Manifestations of urban culture: street culture as a motivation for language learning, A.U.TH.
- Koulioufa, B. (year of entry: 2011). Interlingual and intersemiotic translation: film posters in French, English and Greek, A.U.TH.